Saturday, November 30, 2013

Melbourne to Perth

I know I haven't posted for about 10 days and I am sorry but I have had the best visit to my home in Melbourne visiting family and friends. All our medical appointments went well. Even though I am now on a waiting list to have an operation on my shoulder due to my torn shoulder ligament. My family have always been very important to me but being away from them for an extended amount of time really makes me aware of just how important they are to me. The only thing that could have made my wonderful two weeks any better would have been if I could have caught up with my son Shane, his partner Stacey and my adorable little grandson O'Shea. But Stacey is due to present me with my fourth grandchild in about three weeks and a six hour drive wasn't going to be to enjoyable for her. We are now back in Perth at a caravan park called Karrinyup Waters Resort, which is situated 12 kms north of the CBD. Even though it is a fairly large caravan park our location is very quiet and about 10 steps from the lake. So we have lots of bird life visiting our camp site on a regular basis. We are staying here a week to check out things in Perth and its surrounds.
It's always a joy to catch up with The Bridesmaids. We have all been friends since school and were bridesmaids for each other. It's so nice to have friends that you have so much history with and they accept you for who you are.

Our dog Zoe is getting old and it is very hard to leave her.
But I know Rachel will look after her in her old age.

Clare and I had lots of fun at Art Class.

What can I say - Mikayla is absolutely adorable.

Back in Perth we have visitors every time it looks like we might have food.
They are so tame they jump up to get stuff out of your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.