Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cervantes to Gingin

We are now staying at a farmstay caravan park called Willowbank Farm about an hour north of Perth. The main reason we have landed here was because way back earlier in our trip this place was recommended because on Sunday mornings the owners, Lil & Bill put on Scones, Jam and Cream. Now who couldn't turn up that opportunity!! So tomorrow morning I will be enjoying some treats, I will let you know how they are. I really like it here, the farm has a really good feel about it and we are camped on the most luscious grass I have ever seen. Today we took ourselves off on a drive to a couple of the seaside townships in the area, so I thought I would share a couple of the photos I took.
Mother Nature has dumped another heap of seaweed here too!

Luckily she left some spots nice and clear

Another strange rock formation

Mother Nature smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.