Monday, June 3, 2013

Melbourne to Darwin

As I sit here at Melbourne airport with tears running down my cheeks I can't believe my visit back to Melbourne has come to an end already. It was so good to spend time with Rachel, Luke, Clare and Mikayla. I'd just like to let the world know I have the best daughter in the whole world. She is a great Mummy and a pretty cool daughter. As for Clare and Mikayla they are just the best. Clare is now a real little lady and my heart melts every time she calls me GaGa. Mikayla is so adorable and just the best little baby. But even though it hurts I have to its time for me to get on with my Aussie Adventure. But in the meantime I will start planning my next visit home.



Arrived in Darwin safely. Having dinner at the Darwin Sailing Club - get a load if this sunset. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad you posted the beautiful scenery picture, Davine! I was a bit emotional about you leaving your family, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.