Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Good Days - Bad Days"


Isn't it amazing how the "bad day gremlin" can just sneak up and bite you on the bum!! Well mine snuck up yesterday. Nothing I could do would make it go away. I tried all of my positive thinking - didn't work. I tried placing my crystals in all of the appropriate places - didn't work. I tried being creative by doing some scrapbooking - didn't work. So I just put my head down and did some work (an exciting mail out) and popped myself into bed nice an early.

When I woke up this morning I thought I will get ready before another one sneaks up. I organised my work schedule early so I really didn't have to think about it to much. When I finished work I coloured my hair a different colour, took myself for a little bit of shopping, painted my nails and after I get my Dads dinner tonight I am going to sit myself down and be crafty in front of the telly. Might I also say that the "bad day gremlin" hasn't dared show her self today.

I guess we all have them from time to time, maybe we just have to do what we have to do and wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.