Sunday, October 10, 2010

Melbourne, Australia

Tonight I would like to congratulate "Blossom Flower Girl" of "Melbourne Daily Photo" on her blog. This was the first blog I came across that was written fom my home city - Melbourne, Australia. Blossom Flower Girl shares some wonderful photos of Melbourne and also some really interesting facts. It's funny but I thought I knew all about my home but with the help of "Melbourne Daily Photo" I am learning heaps more. Keep up the good writing and shots Blossom Flower Girl, you have a very interesting blog. For anyone out there that hasn't visited Melbourne Daily Photo please do and you can also learn some great facts about our wonderful home


As a final note I would also like to wish everyone out there a very happy and interesting 10/10/10!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good day Davine, I almost forgot about 10/10/10, I'm going to have to get my photo of 10 things or post 10 photos... I think that I know what I'm going to post already so no worries. A very happy 10/10/10 to you as well.

    Blossom it is a pleasure to "meet" you and I will be over to check out your blog. I'm a photo nut from Canada! Still an amateur, or maybe I've graduated to intermediate now, I don't know, don't even care all I care is that I'm having fun while snapping photos. Mind you there's an advantage to being an amateurs photographer, people don't critique your photos quite so harshly! lol

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will stop by and see some of the celebrations of 10-10-10. It's not to late if you want to join in too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.