Friday, October 8, 2010

Do you have Joy in your Life?

That is the question - do you have JOY in your LIFE? I must say I do have the JOY and another person that I am pretty sure has the JOY is Michelle from "Joy Express". I started following Michelles blog before I even really knew what blogs were. Michelle has a wonderful way with words and all of her interests keep her readers very interested. She shares some great photos of her cards that she creates and also her beautiful garden and recently her adventure of sailing the "Whitsundays". Of course her passion with "Past Lives" cannot be ignored. Michelle is not only my blog friend, but I am happy to say she is a face to face friend too. All in all her blog is very entertaining and informative. Keep up the good work Michelle.
Michelle at International Day

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Darlene here and it's a real pleasure to meet you! :-)

    Davine you're an amazing lady honoring your friends! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davine, Sharing the JOY is much easier with fabulous friends, like YOU! Thank You! :)

    Hi Darlene! Great to meet you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.