Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goodbye Onslow

Tomorrow we leave Onslow and head onto our next destination. I know we are heading towards Exmouth but not really sure where we will stay tomorrow night - somewhere in the middle of nowhere I guess. We have had to become a little more organised for the next couple of weeks as it is WA school holidays and apparently Perthites head north for the hols. Today was a pretty relaxing day although we did go out fishing for a while. I caught one and Shane got five but alas they were all undersize. I headed off down the beach to get yet some more sunset shots.
Onslow Sunset
As it is now Spring all the wild flowers are starting to bloom in
WA so I thought I would share a few of them. 



Sturt Desert Pea - this is actually South Australia's State Flower

Fields of Mulla Mullas

1 comment:

  1. Interesting looking flowers there Davine.
    At first glance I thought the first photo was a desert shot at sunset. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.