Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Foods

Today's weather was a bit more comfortable than yesterday but Rachel, Clare and I still headed of to a shopping plaza to indulge in their airconditioning. While having lunch Clare had her first experience with a whole banana. It turned out pretty messy and Clare with a full mouth of banana which she quickly mushed up in her mouth and swallowed - while Rachel (her mum) and I not to sure if she was going to choke. The moment really gave me flashback as I thought of Rachel when she was just a little older than Clare and she started eating all new foods. For a moment I saw my daughters eyes in her daughters eyes. What a wonderful life I have.

Clare at 8 months (well almost anyway)


Rachel at 12 months

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure can see the resemblance! Such cute babies, and I agree new foods are very interesting, it's so much fun to watch the wee ones reactions to new foods, there doesn't seem to be an in-between, they love it or hate it! lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.