Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lazy Day

Boy have I had a lazy old day today. I have pottered around all day - did some ironing - did a little bit of cleaning (the dreaded toilet and shower - don't mind cleaning to much - but hate cleaning the toilet & shower) - had a visit from Rachel & Clare - had an afternoon snooze - played on my laptop. I am the sort of person who always justifies my day by what I have done. So am I going to try and justify my day today - nah - today was just a lazy old day. Tomorrow may be different my partner goes into hospital to have his hip replacement. Thank goodness he will soon be out the unbearable pain he has been in for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I also tend to classify my days by what I have done, what has been accomplished. I am coming to understand that the so-called lazy day is just as important, and accomplishes much in order to rest and revitalize body and spirit. It's all about being compassionate with myself.

    Good luck with your partner's surgery. Physical Therapy will no doubt be a bear, but if it's done well, complete recovery is the reward!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.