Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paradise Sensation

Yeah I have finally been able to get on my blog - still can't upload photos yet but it am working on it. Our cruise is just wonderful, I am now addicted to snorkeling and the drink Midori Splice. Today we are supposed to be docking in Noumea, New Caledonia but the is a tropical cyclone brewing so the captain has had to change course and we are now spending an extra day on the ship on our way back to Sydney. The seas so far have been fairly smooth, we just get a rolling motion every now and then. As I have said I am still working on uploading some of my photos - I think some are pretty good - even if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. I've only been snorkling twice but I loved it too! Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.