Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"What a Week"




Well my work last week sure took it out of me. I ended up driving almost 2000km and talked to way to many Travel Agents. But as far as work goes it was successful. Driving all through the Victorian countryside just reminded me of how beautiful our country is. I love cows, these Friesian Cows have beautiful eyes and to most people it's disgusting, but I love the smell of them - poo and all. I know I am strange!!!!
I started back at swimming and personal training yesterday and once again I feel like a bus hit me this morning. Alice and I have decided we HATE hills, especially when we have to walk up and down them several times.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I also love cows... well until run off in the spring! The brown water doesn't do a thing for me! lol

    Good for you to be exercising, I'm still finding excuses although I am doing the six flights of stairs at the college once again... that has to count for something! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.