Monday, September 28, 2009

"Affirmation Bracelet"

Ages ago I made myself an affirmation bracelet to remember to give myself positive affirmations each day. I have since given them to friends and family members and sold a few. Just thought I would share them with my blog friends. Below is a little card that goes with each bracelet.


Hi, I’m your very own “I CAN DO ANYTHING” affirmation bracelet. Someone who Lives and Loves Life very much has made me especially for you. As we get dressed each day look at me on your wrist and say
“I Can Do Anything”. If you have any areas in your life that you really want to conquer or achieve just say an affirmation regarding your challenge as you put me on each day. When you are saying your affirmation don’t start with “I want,” say it with the feeling that it has already happened
e.g. “I am able to do ……”, “I am a strong person”. Say as much or as little as you want to.

The reason all of my beads are relatively the same is because basically all of humanity is the same but, as you will notice there is one bead that is different.
That is your individuality bead. Wear me with love and confidence that yes "You Can Do Anything".

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am new to this. I stumbled upon this site I find It very accommodating & it's helped me out tons. I hope to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

    Thank You, See You About.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.