Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Ouch Ouch Ouch"

I knew there was a reason I didn't like housework very much. Yesterday after delivering Shane to the airport for his flight to Darwin (a week in Darwin would be nice) I decided to come home and give the bathroom a good clean (it really needed it). With a white bathroom it doesn't stay clean for long!! Anyway all was fine until it was time to tackle the bath and just as I was finishing, my back decided to do something strange and not let me stand up properly. Thought it might be OK after a good nights sleep and some heavy duty drugs, but no such luck, so there was no pool or personal training for me today and I am now feeling really lazy and tired. Isn't it weird when you do nothing all day you actually feel a lot more tired than if you actually do something. So I am sure after tonights good nights sleep and more heavy duty drugs I will back to my crazy self tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon... bathroom cleaning is dangerous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH, I do hope that you are feeling much better tomorow! I hate when the back goes, it happens to me every now and again and it can be from nothing at all, something simple like bending wrong! I think that it's odd myself that doing nothing really tired one out, it doesn't add up now does it!

    Feel better soon my new friend, plenty of rest such as you are doing and you will be back to good as new in no time at all. People such as ourselves tend to heal faster, I think because we want to be out in the world exploring, mind you this is only a theory of mine!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.