Friday, June 26, 2009

"Lets Get Creative"

Tonight I am going to a Creative Memories scrapbooking night with a couple of girlfriends. So from 7.30pm until 11.30pm I will be indulging in some ME time. I best make the most of it cause tomorrow I have to once again clean out my fish tank. It is a beautiful job when it's finished but it is really time consuming and not real exciting. Then next week I have to get into some inside house painting. That's also a job that the work is appreciated once it is finished. So I wish all who read my blog and also those who don't a great weekend and please try and slip at least a little me time into it.

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast Davine! Life is for enjoying even when the fish tank needs cleaning! Suggestion- crank up those tunes and dance the fish tank clean! Same as the painting, make your brush dance in time with the tunes, but no slow music allowed! LOL

    Tonight is my ME time, home alone, music going and speding my time well wasted here on the net! :-) Now to get to that journal which was to be emailed into my practicum supervisor by today, but heck it's not midnight YET! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.