Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bored, Bored, Bored!

For a right handed crazy crafter who is always doing some sort of craft or at least something with her hands, being restricted to one hand and it happens to be my left hand is extremely frustrating and basically boring. It also doesn't help that the pain killers I'm on make me very tired and in need of a Nana Nap every afternoon. How do I spend my awake hours? Well we are still living in Myrtle (for about another 11 days), so I don't have to worry about to much house work. So I read, but there's only so much time you can spend reading! I surf the Internet, play on Pinterest but I start to get cramp in my left hand!! I also check out jewellery designs I'd like to tackle when I'm fully mobile. OK now that sounds all a big negative, so to finish on a positive note. My shoulder is slowly getting better and thank goodness for Siri on my iPhone so I can verbally list the stuff I want to do soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.