Friday, September 21, 2012

Cupping, Needles and Bruises

Today's adventure was a visit to the the acupuncturist. I have been seeing Gabrielle every now and then for a number of years and always feel great afterwards even though my back is always covered in bruises. Today he worked on my torn tendon in my shoulder so it was lots of massage, cupping then needles. For someone who freaks out at having needles I always surprise my self during my treatment, the tiny acupuncture needles really don't hurt and it fascinates me how they can be inserted in one spot and you feel the sensation in a totally different area. Today one of the needles that were inserted into my shoulder I could actually feel my pulse - very weird feeling.

Cupping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.