Sunday, February 16, 2020

My Broulee Adventure - Day 5

Definitely a lazy Sunday today. 
First up, after a quick visit to the local little supermarket 
I thought I'd go and check out Captain Oldrey Park which is a local 
sporting park and sport region for Broulee kids.

It was sad seeing the netball nets hanging in a sad state.

The surrounds of the park were devastated on New Years Eve and
 it's mind blowing how in five weeks the ground cover of ferns 
has regenerated the area. 
Nature sure is amazing in what she can do.

Nature is amazing
My afternoon was spent watching an Avengers movie and then listened and watched the amazing Fire Fight Australia Concert. Wow so many fantastic artists. Some of my favourites would be Daryl Braithwaite, Jessica Mauboy, Guy Sebastian, Deltra Goodrem, Ronan Keating, Tina Arena, Hilltop Hoods and Alice Cooper. Both my grandsons O'Shea and Finn liked Alice Coopers band. While Alice Cooper was singing I asked O'Shea if he liked guitar or drums and his answer "I like the Old Guy". How amazing were Queen and k.d Lang singing hallelujah bought tears to my eyes. Then of course there was John Farnham and Olivia Newton-John. 
OMG OMG what an amazing finish to an amazing concert. 
Oh my what a magnificent concert.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.