Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back on the grid!

Yes I have been of the grid for most of this month. My September has been filled with all the emotions you can possibly have. Not only have I been looking after myself after my hysterectomy, I have also been to three funerals, one of which was someone very close to me and then I had the planning and partying for Shane's 60th last Saturday night. See what I mean lots of different emotions. So now it is time to get back to the things I love, one of which is updating my blog. With only four months before we head of on our 12 month trip around Australia I also have a bit of organising to get stuck into.
Shane's Birthday Cake - he wouldn't let me put a photo of him on my blog!!

My daughter Rachel with one of my best friends Sheri.

Nothing like having a open fire at a party.

1 comment:

  1. Davine I'm sorry to hear of your losses of loved ones.

    Shane's birthday party looks like it turned out to be a smashing hit and your daughter is beautiful, just like her Mom.

    I can see how you've had a roller coaster of emotions, it's been quite the month! Welcome back to blogland, I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.