Monday, February 14, 2011

Early Valentines Day

Shane & I spent an early Valentines Day yesterday at Waterfront City, New Quay in Melbourne. It was nice to spend a day just being.  Waterfront city has become quite the place for tourists and locals to head for to spend a nice day. The precinct currently features a number of bronze statues including John Farnham, Graham Kennedy, Kylie Minogue, Dame Nellie Melba and Dame Edna. All Australians know these personalities and some of my International readers may have heard of some too. Thought I would share some of the shots I took.


Dame Edna
Graham Kennedy
John Farnham
John Farnham
Kylie Minogue

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these statues! There's so much detail put into them, what amazing works of art.

    And what a fantastic way to spend your Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.