Tuesday, September 7, 2010

S Theme - Day 6

I didn't get around to write a post yesterday as my cold has freshened up and is now in my head. But I did have an "S" word for the day and it was "Sniffles", because that is what I was doing a lot of.

Now for today's "S" word which is "Susan" or "Suzie" as my kids christened her. Suzie is my cousin and also my best friend. Our mothers were sisters and also best friends. There is only six weeks between us and we have been like sisters all our lives. We share a very special bond to a point that we can somehow feel when something is not quite right with the other one. We have shared may happy times, sad times and certainly hold many secrets but we both know that we are and will always be there for each other.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome "S" word Davine! It's wonderful that you have a cousin so close to you being an only child. I can't even imagine life without my sisters, mind you there are times I would have paid people to take them away! The joys of love and war amongst siblings! lol

    I hope you had an excellent day and are feeling better. Take care and get plenty of rest if you need it, we'll wait for the posts, or I shouldn't speak for others... I'll wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.