Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Love.....Part 16

Well here we are at the last day of August and the last day of my "I Love" list. Yes, there are many more things that I love other than the ones I mentioned, but they are for other posts. I have really enjoyed making a conscious effort to think of things I love. It's a great feeling to really recognise and think of what makes me smile. As I mentioned at the beginning of August my "Medicine Wheel" message for the month was "Awakening" and in a few areas of my life I certainly had an awakening this month. They are a bit personal to discuss here but I have to say this month I have realized some now obvious parts of my life that weren't working and need to be changed. Now not only do we move into September but also into Spring- what will September bring me and what will my theme be?

1 comment:

  1. Davine, thank you for sharing some of your passions in life. Through your posts I have more of an awareness of what I also love in life. I am extremely passionate about life itself, I believe that the three simple words... live, love, and laugh about sum it up for me, oh and learning! The four "L's" of my life.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the month of September, you are so creative that I just know it's going to be awesome, not to put any pressure on you though! :-)

    Spring in September, now that's interesting, we're quickly approaching fall here, the night chill is in the air. Happy spring to you and there's a possible theme for September, a spring theme... just a suggestion.

    Take care and have a magnificent day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.