Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Love.....Part 8

Today I didn't have to go to work so I shouted myself to a real "Davine Time" day. First up I went and had my nails done, then it was time for the lovely Hayley to cut my hair before I coloured up some of the greys. The afternoon was time for a Dr.s visit - not that much fun but essential. Then to finish of my lovely day, Shane and I went out for a yummy meal. I loved my whole day but it was our meal that is the main focus of  my "I Love" for today. We went out for "Mexican"  yum yum yum - Mexican is by far my favorite eat out meal. I'm I have eaten Mexican in lots of countries even in Mexico, cooked Mexican many many times and never get sick of it. I must say "I Love Mexican Food". Whats your favorite eat out meal? Please leave me a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Mexican food...Greek is also a big favorite....I just like almost anything that somebody else cooks for me. I'm easy that way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic day Davine, it's always so wonderful to be pampered I've only discovered in the past 5 or so years.

    My favorite eat out food... now you have me thinking... I think that it's either seafood (which I'm not supposed to eat and most likely why it's so darn good!) or prime rib at this one certain restaurant. It's too early to be thinking right now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a terrific day. Isn't is cool how a manicure can make your feel like a million bucks :-)

    My fave meal is probably Italian, but Mexican is a close second.

    Happy weekend, jj

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.