Monday, March 15, 2010

People Watching and Sunshine Award

Wow, I received my first award today. Thanks Luize from tillnextwinter, I never ever thought I would get a blog award. It is a great feeling to know that I can bring sunshine to my readers, but the sunshine my readers give to me is one hundred times better.

Shane and I had to go to one of the local shopping centres today, so we decided to have lunch as well. Shanes back has been pretty bad the last week or so we decided to have a seat. While sitting we had a great twenty minutes of people watching. I just love sitting looking at the people passing by, wondering what they do in there lives, are they happy, where are they going, where have they been. It is such a peaceful pastime.

“Davine Time” update: Rachel and I had our Monday night ritual of watching
“Desperate Housewives” once again tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I was introduced to "people watching" through my parents that would actually go down town on a Saturday night and park/watch people. It was fun and sometimes I go somewhere just to park and watch them all over again. I wonder the same things... who are they, what is their life like, etc. My husband and I used to sit out on a bench in Buffalo adjacent to our apartment building and watch people, then I proceeded to make up stories about their lives. It was fun and so funny, perhaps when it is warm enough (soon) I shall do it again. Thanks for the memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also like people watching. Peaceful sitting outside a cafe watching the world go by.
    Good you have the award Davine.
    Hope Shane's back improves.

    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!! I love to people watch too!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.