Thursday, May 6, 2010

Aromatherapy Party

After having a fairly ordinary Tuesday I have made sure Wednesday and Thursday have consisted of some valuable “Davine Time”. Last night I had an “Aromatherapy Party”, with the theme “Fabulous Feet”. Seven of my wonderful girlfriends arrived with bucket and towel tucked under their arm ready for a night of pampering. Suzy from “Amazing Scents" came along with lots of aromatherapy oils and lots of information to teach us all numerous things we can do with oils. I have been into oils for a number of years. I have them in oil burners throughout the house; I have also made up lots of beauty products such as “Bath Soak” and also in some home cleaning products. After a night of soaking our feet in warm water infused with wonderful oils, giving them a bit of exfoliating, topping of the treat with cream with peppermint and lavender and lots of laughs my nose thoughts from Tuesday were just a memory. This may not be the most glamorous photo ever taken of me but Ooooh my feet felt so good!! Today I went to the “Stiches and Craft Fair” for 2010. It was not as good as past years but it is amazing how my creativity is stimulated by surrounding myself in a creative atmosphere.


“Davine Time” update – feeding the artist inside me.

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Foot soaks and girlfriends, wow that sounds wonderful. Good on you girl. Lavender wishes and ((((hugs)))) until next time.
    ya made my footies a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really did have a fabulous time soaking our feet, Davine! Loved the evening at your place, loved the pampering, loved the giggles ... great for the soul. I do think I am a bit addicted to Peppermint, again, too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very indulgent! Wonderful! Could do with a little of that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, now this looks and sounds like heaven! I think that this is an awesome way to spend some quality time with friends and you also incorporated me time into you. You are so brilliant Davine! I like this photo of you, it's real! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.