Saturday, February 15, 2020

My Broulee Adventure - Day 4

Day 4 was a bit more eventful after my restful day yesterday. 
First up I woke up with a little car park in my bed with me.

A carpark in my bed - compliments of Louis

The morning was spent sitting outside, enjoying the sunshine.

Our how I love these kids
Then after lunch O'Shea, Finn and I took ourselves off to the movies to see "Sonic  The Hedgehog". 
It is totally a kids movie but was still fun to watch and so great to spend time 
with these two amazing boys. The popcorn and ice creams were fun too.


Then tonight it was out for a family night out. Dinner was at a great Indian restaurant called Kholis Indian Restaurant. The whole meal was super yummy, but I am SO full now.

Mmmm a great Indian meal
After dinner on the way home we went for a drive through the 
Mogo State Forest which was totally destroyed by the recent bushfires. 
So many houses burnt down, so many trees blackened, so many animals lost. 
Such a sad sad sight. 

Such a sad sight






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.