Friday, July 22, 2011

O'shea Ryder Clohesy

I have finally met my grandson O'shea today. He turns 1 week tomorrow and is very cute indeed. I think he is a mixture of his Mummy Stacey and Daddy (my son) Shane. I have spent my day today cuddling him and when he hasn't been in my arms I have been taking photos of him. But I just have to share this photo of my boy with his boy with you. When I first saw it my heart just melted.
Shane & O'shea


O'shea Ryder Clohesy


I just feel like the luckiest person in the world with two wonderful children who have met and fell in love with two wonderful partners and now given me two wonderful grandchildren. I love my life.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww the photo of your son and his son is adorable. Your grandson is so sweet and sooooo cute! Congratulations Grandma! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.