Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Working way to much"

I can't believe I haven't been on line since Wednesday. I have been so so busy with work - that's my Travel Sales Manager job not my Jewellery Design job. Part of my job is to go and do Tasmanian travel presentations to various groups. They take quite a bit of organisation, so they have they kept me very busy. I have also been busy organising my upcoming week. This week coming I am joining two Spirit of Tasmania girls (Emma & Kristy) on a week of visiting heaps of Regional Victorian Travel Agents. Our visits take in Geelong, Colac, Warrnambool, Hamilton, Mt. Gambier, Horsham, Ballarat, Bendigo, Shepparton, Numurkah, Cobram, Yarrawonga, Echuca, Albury, Myrtleford, Bright, Benalla, Mansfield and then I travel home and climb into bed for a week!!!! For anyone who doesn't know the towns of Victoria - this is a really long distance and heaps of kilometres.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds very intriguing and I'm hoping to see some photos once you're back! Have a good trip and have fun with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the geography lesson,Davine - I could follow those towns in my mind's eye! I know you are having/will have had a very successful week. Look forward to seeing you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.