Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just catch up.

Well, I sort of feel guilty not writing a post yesterday. I had a fun day of housework, so I thought I would make myself a bracelet for my "Davine Time". Me being me, I thought I would try a new "Chain Maille" weave. Boy what a night, after 5 hours of playing and trying to work it out, I realised I wouldn't have enough jump rings and not only hadn't I updated my blog but I hadn't caught up with my friends!! So today I am not touching anything to do with jewellery!! Although I did get a couple of pieces made, but now I am having IT issues - can't upload any photos. Maybe I will leave the upload till tomorrow. My "Davine Time" today would be a little time wandering around a shopping centre, just mindless wandering. That's exactly what I did and now I am going to catch up with my friends.