Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome - 2010


As I have mentioned I just love New Years Eve, and my most favourite thing to do is have a party. But this year had to be different as it just wasn't right to have a party here with Dad so frail in bed. So Shane and I decided to just spend the night together with a nice dinner, some wine and watch the celebrations, music and fireworks on T.V. Now another thing I am known  for is having candles going all the time. So it was fairly appropriate that just as we were about to sit down for dinner the dining room light globe died. So out came more of my candles and it turned our lovely dinner into a beautiful night together. I believe that all things happen for a reason, and I believe that this New Years evening turned out exactly how it should. It gave Shane and I the opportunity to begin this fabulous 2010 just enjoying each others company. I always do the same old NY Resolutions as well, as I have this year - why not it's fun, and I'm not going to beat myself up when they don't eventuate. After all this year 2010 for me is all about FUN. I know there will be some things that happen that won't necessarily be to much fun, but for each not so fun happening I will balance it out with a FUN thing. 2010 is going to be a wonderful, eventful year and it is goingto be a year for ME. I hope all my friends out there had a great NYE and I would like to encourage you all to have the mindset that 2010 is your year too.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Davine! How cozy looks your candlelight. Soft and homey. Cheers! :-)
    Luize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lovely romANTIC evening. I must cut my fingernails, they are too long to even type properly now!!

    I am into the resolutions thing, too, and mine are all about getting/keeping involved. I want to stretch both my body and my mind. Use it or lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too believe that everything happens for a reason Davine and look at how wonderful of an evening you had, it looks so romantic!

    Thank you for the well wishes and you bet, life is about fun and adventure so you go girl! Have that fun and all the best to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your evening went well! It sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prediction: I think 2010 you will always remember in later years as the year your jewelry company really took off and became a wonderful outlet and revenue earner for you!!!

    That is my wish, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.