Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ice-Cream Mmmm

Well, I have had a fun day today. It was full of "Have To Do" stuff. Washing, Cleaning, Grocery Shopping and to top the day off Ironing. So to at least get some joy out of it I plugged my new IPOD into my ears, put the songs onto shuffle, cranked up the volume and I was of in my own little world. Luckily Shane was around cause if Dad had have called out my name for something there was no way in the world I would have heard him.  Only problem with the songs being on shuffle I would occasionally get the sad slow songs, but of they went - I was in a mood for dancin!! My favourite today (got played many times) was "Jessies Girl" by Rick Springfield. But true to my promise to myself this year I was not going to not have some "Davine Time" at some stage. As I said the other day some moments may be big, but some may be small. Today was a small moment in time. I sat down in my comfy chair - put my feet up and had a Choc. Wedge  Ice-Cream (Chocolate coated Vanilla). Mmmm it was yummy.