Saturday, January 2, 2010

FUN




As I have decided to make my 2010 a FUN year, I thought I would just check what the definition of FUN is. Of course I DO know what FUN is, but does the dictionary agree with me??
So as I love doing I Googled it!!




FUN (Noun)


1. A source of pleasure.
2. Enjoyment - especially from an activity that is not important or serious.
3. Amusement – a time or feeling of enjoyment or amusement.
4. Playful, often noisy, activity.
5. Lively, joyous play or playfulness.
6. A source or cause of merriment.
.........................................................................
Then I checked the Thesaurus!!
1. Entertaining
2. Enjoyable
3. Cool ??
4. Excitement
5. Joy
6. Exuberance


So that pretty covers my year – I am going to have FUN getting enjoyment, pleasure and merriment from being playful, lively, entertaining, joyful and above all COOL!!!!