Saturday, January 2, 2010

FUN




As I have decided to make my 2010 a FUN year, I thought I would just check what the definition of FUN is. Of course I DO know what FUN is, but does the dictionary agree with me??
So as I love doing I Googled it!!




FUN (Noun)


1. A source of pleasure.
2. Enjoyment - especially from an activity that is not important or serious.
3. Amusement – a time or feeling of enjoyment or amusement.
4. Playful, often noisy, activity.
5. Lively, joyous play or playfulness.
6. A source or cause of merriment.
.........................................................................
Then I checked the Thesaurus!!
1. Entertaining
2. Enjoyable
3. Cool ??
4. Excitement
5. Joy
6. Exuberance


So that pretty covers my year – I am going to have FUN getting enjoyment, pleasure and merriment from being playful, lively, entertaining, joyful and above all COOL!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey that's fantastic. Fun is always good. And merriment, why, I haven't had a good round of that in a long time. Interesting word smithing. Happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so gloomy! Maybe I'll try to be less gloomy this year! (My version of "fun" I guess!)

    Glad to see your high spirits for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I think this was just what I needed to read this morning, Davine. Thank You. I think my sense of Fun has been tucked away in a cupboard - a dark cupboard - of recent times. Time to get it out and dust it off! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.