Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Missing In Action

Yes I am still here, just have been missing in action for the past month. I really wanted to write every day during my 30 Day Challenge but even though I have stuck (pretty much) to my other challenges I haven't written in my blog at all. I guess life just got in the way because I have had a pretty busy time with friends, family and life commitments. It has been a pretty good month. I have done a few markets with my jewellery DavineRaeDesign, spent time online with some very inspiring groups of friends that have motivated me to get up off my bum and do the things I want to do.
DavineRaeDesign Collection
I have also started volunteering with Wesley Do Care and have spent some time with a lovely 84 year old gentleman who is in need of some company. I can honestly say our visits will probably do as much for me, if not more than it does for him. I have also had a wonderful few days spending time with both my children Shane and Rachel and their families. It's exhausting but I love having my four grandchildren (Clare, O'Shea, Mikayla and Finn) around me. They all have such different personalities and I can see my two babies in all of them. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.
Clare

Finn & Mikayla

O'Shea, Clare & Mikayla

O'Shea

With only three days left in our 30 Day Challenge I have put a mini challenge out there for each challenge member to spend 10 minutes each day on some "ME TIME". I think we should all spend some me time every day because we deserve it. My "me time" today will be tonight when I sit down and do some cross stitch I am almost finished. How about you? Do you deserve some "me time"? I think you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.