Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Waiting Thinking Waiting Thinking!!

Here I am sitting in my car in a 15min parking area - as there are no other parking spots in the two blocks I have been circling - waiting for Shane who has another Dr's appointment at the hospital. He is still on crutches and still not allowed to drive after his hip replacement, so I am still his lifeline to the outside world. So while sitting here I have started thinking about me doing stuff for me. Those of you who have followed my blog in the past know that I am one to always do something for me at least every week if not daily. But now that I think about it, it has been a while since I have pampered myself - my life has been busy but not Davine busy. So I think it is time I got back on track of doing something for me and only me - funny thing I can't think of anything to do. But tomorrow morning I WILL do something for me - I will just rely on it coming to me in the morning.
Sitting waiting waiting waiting!!

Mmmm ? 1/4 hour parking - hope the parking dude doesn't happen by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments.