Monday, June 20, 2011

Sore Leg

This morning in Daylesford it was once again a foggy, drizzly rainy start to Monday. I think I am probably going to experience quite a few of these sorts of mornings as we work our way through Winter. But I don't mind after all it is Winter. I am now back in Eltham tonight because I am having a small skin cancer removed from my shin tomorrow morning. It is only a small spot but as it is on my shin the Dr. may have to do a skin graft if the skin cannot be stretched enough. So this time tomorrow night I will know just how long I will have to keep my leg up. I am a little bit nervous - but all will be OK.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're keeping positive, I'm sending positive energies your way as well. Please keep me posted, I want to hear that you didn't need the grafting... here's to hope!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.