Monday, May 16, 2011

Cold Feet & a Bad Movie

Shane and I are on our way up to Eden to deliver some baby furniture and stuff to my son Shane and his partner Stacey. They are due to have my second grandchild on July 1st. By the way my new grand daughter Clare is now home and doing really well. Rachel and Luke are working together as a great team. So anyway as I was saying we are on our way to Eden and tonight we are staying at my cousin Susans caravan in a small town called Lake Tyers. It is nice here but tonight it is really cold - Shane & I are almost sitting on top of the heater, but my feet are still really cold. We are watching a movie called "Decent" with Luke Perry. It was made in 2005 and the Synopsis is - "Oil drilling causes the Earth's crust to sink, pushing the magma up. A crew must detonate nuclear fusion weapons underground and push the crust back into its proper position. Meanwhile, on the surface, there is a debate as to whether to inform the public about the impending crisis." From what I can tell it is a very low budget movie and ratings I could find are no higher than 3.3 out of 10. I think the 3.3 is generous  - in my opinion this is a really bad movie.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. You gave me a real chuckle, Davine! I'm glad your trip is for a wonderful reason because the weather and movie combo sounds dreadful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.