Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Green Thumbs!!"

Today was a lovely spring day so I decided to do a LITTLE bit of gardening. Neither of my thumbs are very green at all, so I mainly concentrate on pulling out weeds. But today I have ventured out of my comfort zone and planted some beetroot and some coriander. I gave them some food and surrounded them with snail bait so they at least last until tomorrow. Isn't it amazing how quickly those pesky little snails can devour the little baby plants we lovingly plant. Mmmmm will they grow. Hopefully they do cause I really like to eat both of them.

1 comment:

  1. All the best of luck with that, I am so glad that we don't have a snail problem here. Here we have earthworms but they are good for your plants! I'm not too sure how but they just are! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.