Friday, June 11, 2010

Lazy Day

I have had a fairly lazy old day today, doing not much of anything really. It has been really cold and I was in my PJ’s early and now I am relaxing while watching “Masterchef” on TV. I love this show and I must say the guest chefs and the contestants are very talented and create some wonderful meals but being a good cook is not something that has ever or is on my “To Do” list. I do also love eating but I will just leave any kitchen master pieces to the chefs of the restaurants I may visit.


“Live to Learn”: All Aussies would know this fact, but I thought I would share it with my international friends. Lost Prime Minister - In 1967, Harold Holt, the Prime Minister of Australia went for a swim at the beach and was never seen again. Theories about his disappearance include kidnapping by a Russian submarine, eaten by a shark or being carried away by the tide.

“Davine Time”: Spending a lazy day and not feeling guilty about it. Life is Good.

3 comments:

  1. Right on Davine, lazy days are so much fun when a person has been as busy as you have been lately. One of these days I'm going to do exactly the same thing.

    Hope your having a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, lazy moments are definitely needed & should be appreciated with the busy lives we have to live. Good you enjoyed such a day Davine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lazy days where you stay in your jarmas and dressing gown are good. Everybody should have them at least once a month.
    Cheers.
    Melbourne Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.