Monday, June 28, 2010

Challenges

Challenges, Challenges, Challenges I have them surrounding me. I did successfully complete my Sunday goals but I had IT issues and couldn’t update my blog. I completed my first mosaic project and started my second. I will take a photo of them tomorrow and share. I really enjoyed learning and doing my mosaic projects, but from the class experience and looking at some books I think there is a fine line between what can be mosaiced (not sure if this is a word) and where the line should be drawn. Today I worked all day at my girlfriends shop (Homing Instinct) and I had great intentions of completing a challenge tonight but I have a lovely sinus headache, so I will just get into it tomorrow. Sinus headache – this time next week I will be getting ready to go into hospital and have my sinus operation – hopefully I will never have infected sinuses ever again.

My 12 Months Angel Cards
July - Abundance