Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Creature of Habit - No!

I am so enjoying my life at the moment. After my Dad passed away I decided I didn’t want to go back to fulltime (real) work. With already having experienced the career 9-5 every day job, I decided I want to work - but not do a real job. Once I had made my decision it was like the planets aligned themselves and I started getting offers from various people to do some work for them. So the last 7 days I have been busy working but it has been for four different companies and they are also in different areas and I am really enjoying it. I asked myself why am I enjoying it so much and it was obvious to me, I am definitely not and have never been a creature of habit. I have always gone out of my way to do something different so I don’t fall into the same old same old. So what on the agenda for me tomorrow – no not work – lunch with a friend. Did I say already how much I am enjoying my life at the moment?

“Learning to Live” – With all my different and varied jobs lately I have been learning heaps of new stuff.

“Davine Time” update: Letting myself enjoy every minute of every day, no matter what I am doing.

 
Some of my Garden Toadstools  - Please Do Not Eat!!