Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good Food and Wine

I had another great day at the “Good Food and Wine Show” yesterday, but I was so tired when I got home I couldn’t even be bothered turning my laptop on. But it’s now Sunday and I am all set for another day. Unfortunately I didn’t get anymore kisses yesterday but it was still a good day. Even though our stand isn’t food it has still been extremely busy. Anything on Tasmania always seems to draw a crowd and Joyce, the girl I am working alongside and I always tend to have a lot of fun too and neither of us is short of a word to say. When I have been wandering around while on my break I must say the food tastings are really really yummy. Yesterday I tried some “Honey Duck” and not being a duck lover I thought I wouldn’t like it, but I tried it anyway – hey it was free! But to my surprise it was really delicious, so I bought some tomorrow night dinner. I got a couple of celebrity shots, but the crowds were so large it was really difficult to get a clear shot of anything. The show finishes today at 6.00pm and then Shane and I are going to go out for dinner, so it may be tomorrow again by the time I get to tell you about my day.

Fast Eddie from Better Homes & Gardens
George from Masterchief
“Learn to Live”: Mental note from my observations at the Good Food and Wine Show. If I am there and not working, don’t have too many wine tastings and try to talk to the stand holders at the end of the day!!

“Davine Time”: Walked in the pouring rain and didn’t stress about getting to wet.