Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekend Away

Well it’s Friday night and I am away for the weekend at a Scrapbooking Retreat. The location is only just over an hour from home but the conference centre is set in such a remote area I could be hours from home. I haven’t had a good look around as it was almost dark when I arrived, but the buildings look interesting and are made from mudbrick. I will take some photos tomorrow to show you. There are about 40 girls here scrapbooking away and enjoying their time away from families doing what they love. I have organised a lot of photos to scrap over the weekend, but at the moment I have drawn a blank. I have completed one page and now for the life of me I cannot think of what to do now. Hopefully after a good nights sleep I will be a bit more creative. I’ts pretty chilly up here, I even have a coat on which is unusual for me. But there is a big beautiful open fire roaring and I have bought my very warm PJ’s to wear to bed.


“Davine Time” update: Doing some scrapbooking, just hope some creativity pops into my head soon.