Sunday, May 23, 2010

Relaxed but Tired

I have had another wonderful relaxing day again today, doing some scrapbooking, eating great food, laughing and just enjoying great company. Who would think all this fun could make you so tired. Well let me tell you tonight I am really weary. So this post will be short and sweet as my bed is calling me.


“Living to Learn”: Todays word was once again just a random word I chose from the dictionary.

Tephra : Solid matter, such as ash, dust, and cinders, that is ejected into the air by an erupting volcano. Tephra is a general term for all pyroclastic materials ejected from a volcano.
This word is very appropriate these days will all the activity from Eyjafjallajokull Volcano in Iceland.

“Davine Time” update: Really my whole day today has been
Davine Time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a wondeful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tired too. Went on a five mile hike and am feeling good about myself. Time to put the feet up and have some pizza later. We deserved to be pampered.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.