Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 Things I Love

Tonight I found I was at a bit of a loss as to what to write about. So I thought I might just share some things you may not know about “Davine”.


“10 Things I Love”

1. Walking along the beach collecting shells.
2. Visiting Markets especially in different countries.
3. Walking through the bush and soaking up Nature.
4. Fishing.
5. Doing any sort of craft.
6. Watching Fireworks.
7. On a clear night, sitting looking at the stars.
8. Camping
9. Looking at the sun rise and the sun set.
10. Being a Mum to Shane and Rachel.

Beautiful Bali Sunset
“Davine Time” update: Today’s me time was a bit strange. As I have mentioned before my “Davine Time” doesn’t have to be anything major it can be as small as having an ice-cream. Well tonight I decided to make some cup cakes, but my “me” time was eating some of the cake batter before it was cooked. I have always loved scraping out the bowl, usually with quite a bit left in it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's my trick too. Yum.
    And it is lovely that you've shared more things about you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love some pretty cool things Davine, thank you for sharing these. Now you have me thinking what my top ten things I love are, maybe I'll take photos of the top ten things I love when the opportunity presents itself... thanks for the idea!

    Beautiful photo of the sunset, so pretty. And your "me" time is hilarious, I don't think that I could bring myself to eating cake batter, even cooked cake these days sometimes doesn't agree with me.

    Have a wonderful day my friend. Good night from Canada.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.