Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 Things I Love

Tonight I found I was at a bit of a loss as to what to write about. So I thought I might just share some things you may not know about “Davine”.


“10 Things I Love”

1. Walking along the beach collecting shells.
2. Visiting Markets especially in different countries.
3. Walking through the bush and soaking up Nature.
4. Fishing.
5. Doing any sort of craft.
6. Watching Fireworks.
7. On a clear night, sitting looking at the stars.
8. Camping
9. Looking at the sun rise and the sun set.
10. Being a Mum to Shane and Rachel.

Beautiful Bali Sunset
“Davine Time” update: Today’s me time was a bit strange. As I have mentioned before my “Davine Time” doesn’t have to be anything major it can be as small as having an ice-cream. Well tonight I decided to make some cup cakes, but my “me” time was eating some of the cake batter before it was cooked. I have always loved scraping out the bowl, usually with quite a bit left in it!!