Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day...

I would like to wish all the women out there a very Happy Mothers Day. It doesn’t matter if you actually have a child or not. I figure “We Are All Mothers”, wether it is to our children, our dogs, cats, birds, fish if fact any animals even turtles. I believe a woman’s Mothering instincts are there from birth. When we are little girls we mother our dolls then as we grow we move onto mothering many things around us like our Husbands, Partners, Friends even our Earth. Some of us in our lives even take on a Mothering role for our Parents. As this had been part of my life for the past 10 years I must say it can be difficult at times but it is such an honour to Mother your Parents in their later years. I have had a quiet but lovely Mothers Day. I had a phone call from my boy “Shane” in Cairns and spent a lovely day, just being together with my daughter “Rachel”. Even though she is not with me physically but definitely is in spirit, I would love to wish my dear Mum “Joan” a “Happy Mothers Day.

"Davine Time" update- This morning I soaked in a wonderful aromatherapy bubble bath with some beautiful relaxing music playing. Dear little Zoe was so cute as she sat on the bathmat and just waited for me to get out.



My Mum Joan Clare Pitcher

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely thoughts and perceptions. Happy Mother's Day to you as well. (((hugs))) until next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said.
    Wishing you a wonderful day.
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Davine,

    Been thinking about your aromatherapy bath - all morning! LOL. What blends of oils do you use/recommend? I've just tried out the Grounding Recipe from the party and it was So Successful!!!!

    Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day!
    Hugs
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davine this is a lovely post, thank you for the Mother's Day wishes and what a wonderful reflection of your Mom.

    That aromatherapy bath sounds enticing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments.