Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel

This day 28 years ago I gave birthday to my baby girl – Rachel Maree. I was only in labour for 2 hours with Rachel and she was born extremely fast. Her father and I always said she came out fast and her whole personality has been past ever since. Unlike her brother Shane who is 19 months older Rachel was a child that wanted your attention all the time, but that was OK, she could have it cause she was and is my baby girl. She has always been a bit of a dag but is one of the most loving people I could ever wish for in a daughter. I can confidently say we are not only Mother and Daughter but we are best friends. So this in my Happy Birthday wish to Rachel – Thank You Rach for being the best daughter anyone could wish for and for being my Bestest Friend. LUVUMUM

“Davine Time” update – hasn’t happened yet but it is going out for a Mexican Dinner with Rachel, Luke, Shane and myself for Rachels 28th.