Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas - Day 22 - 23 - 24




Well here we are at Christmas Eve, I am sitting watching "Carols By Candlelight" at the Myer Music Bowl and going through lots of emotions. The joy of Christmas - enjoying Christmas Carols - missing my Mum - typing by the lovely glow of my Christmas Lights - facing the fact that I won't have my Dad around next Christmas Eve. He has had a an OK couple of days, I think he has accepted what is happening. Shane's Dad "Jack" has come over from Tasmania to join us for Chrissy. He gave me the best pressie a 2.5kg (about 5lb) Crayfish. It has been so long since I have had a crayfish and I just love love them. We went to the Vic Market to get some other seafood and the Crayfish were $50.00 a kg and Jack got this one from a Cray Boat owner for $20.00 kg. I think it is going to be our Boxing day lunch.


I did make my Christmas cards - but I never got around to send them so all of my Christmas Wishes are going to be electronic this year.


I would like to wish all of my friends and family the very best

May all your dreams come true and your health be 100% in 2010.

Thank you for your kind words and actions throughout 2009.

May we share all that will be 2010.

All My Love Davine.

XXXXX