Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Clutter brings Breathe

How cleansing is the de-cluttering process – amazingly!!! I have spent the last few days totally clearing out every nook and cranny of my office. After filling the paper recycling bin and sorting through all manner of documents I can now walk into the room and breathe. Previously the accumulation of all things not office related made the air in the room stifling. Where do I move onto now – has to be my wardrobe. Living on a dirt road everything tends to get very dusty very quickly and my walk in robe is crying out for a good clean out. So that is my home project for the next few days.

Messy                               Clean

“Davine Time” update: Visited a couple of shops that I have wanted to check out for a while. Wandering aimlessly in shops that interest me e.g. Scrapbooking & Jewellery it so relaxing and just makes me feel really good.