Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas - Day 11



I am so so tired tonight, it is only 9.45pm and I am sitting in bed updating my blog. So I think it will be a fairly short post. Tonight I thought I would share with you this Miniature Patchwork Christmas Wallhanging. I started patchwork/quilting when I lived in Larchmont, New York and continued when I moved back to OZ. I was really into it but now just do it occasionally. Needless to say I have lots of quilt tops yet to be joined to their backing and quilted and tons and tons of fabric. I am thinking of selling some of the fabric on ebay. That is the joy of doing a miniature Quilt/Wallhanging, you actually get something finished - and me being a procrastinator that is a huge accomplishment. OK I really have to tuck myself into bed and hopefully get a good night sleep.

Oh, nearly forgot -had to share with you all the yummy "Chocolate Ripple Cake" Kath made the other night - my favorite desert - yum yum.