Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Now Time for Research

It is now time for me to research my new "DavineRaeDesign" blog, to start featuring, sharing and selling my jewellery. I am OK with setting up my blogger blog but for my concerns I have decided to put my questions out to the masses. If anyone knows of any good blogs that sell whatever I would love the address and I will check them out. For payments I would really like to use PayPal as I have used it many times for my own purchases and sales on ebay and am happy with it. Once again does anyone out there have any information that can help me set that up. Actually I will accept any information anyone can give me. It's a good feeling actually working on one of my New Years Resolutions even before 2010 starts. I have decided 2010 is going to be a great year in all areas of my life (nothing like a bit of positive thinking), so all I can say is "Bring It On".