Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter Santa - Day 3


This beautiful Santa is probably my favorite. I bought him about 4 years ago and every December when I get him out of his box he brings a smile to my face. Even though I love Christmas and all the lead up I am doing it a bit tough this year. My Dear Old Dad is really not doing well, his body is just slowing right down. In my heart I want him to be around for a long time but in my head I am not sure he will even be here at Christmas. He is aware of the fact that he does not have that long with us and we have had some good small talks, so that is a good thing. I feel each night when we say goodnight he is almost saying goodbye to me. I am so proud of the parents I was born to - and I thank them for their love and support and making me the person I am.